joven y alocada

THE POWER OF PRAYER (II)


In I-can't-remember which gospel it says that one shouldn't go to great pains for the things of this world, that one should first worry about God's things and that everything else will come along with it. 

Jeezuschrist says: why, if birds and flowers don't worry about a thing and have everything, shouldn't men (oh, so dear to God) have what they need as well. But we shouldn't take it that far, I think. It's not like God is just going to hand everyfuckingthing over. 

I remember how a cousin and I used to complain about our tiny boobs. We were at my old house, but not the one in Ñuñoa. We were about 16. T. had eaten cream like a pig and I had shut my mouth up to stay skinny and cousin had had tons of pizza and then we talked about tits and shit. T. was a lot younger than me and cousin but her tits were a thousand times bigger. We hated her. And she, using the gozpel, told us: girls, if you stop talking about boobs...God will make them grow...like me...I don't worry and they're big.

That's what she said.

But God knows what things to give to those who love him and it was good that he didn't give me tits. Because just imagine how huge my fornication would be if I had big breasts!

2 comments:

  1. jovens... esto lo escribi tu en tu volá inglesa por la life? o es para promnocionar la peli? se ingles pero me dio paha leerlo... ahora lo leer{e y te lo comentaré

    ReplyDelete
  2. me acabo de dar cuenta que es algo que ya escribiste en el en español... porque lo pescai, jovens?

    ReplyDelete